Thursday, December 28, 2006

The World of Erosion, Section One













all sections copyright Bill Nathan, "V and Arc #5", Melbourne, Australia, 1993


1

NOW YOU HAVE SOME ACREAGE TO FOOL AROUND WITH

like bouncing on the bed, happy pain, worry, sing oh hi oh, right for you, strangers live next to me, nice to me, close to them, hey the leather, what it's like...Sound Smell, the drawing of the couple positioned esoterically, as they call it, disappointed now,

stop, it hurts, stop and

such as what's funny? besides history. can't find history? dogs ate it.

(((thursday morning)))

somewhat.


then I came unglued.


a moment of instruction, forcing my King out, & to me you look too difficult for me to - going this way to your house, going to find the warm gusts
keep it up just keep it going, nose up. I'm trying to go toward sleep. head vibrates on the window. we are not the ones we remember used to being. we are not walking on air but



as a handful of amorphous ash, suspended, I can remember,
collision, it was here, ah just just here the, speed I'm going, does it
frighten your idea of me? I'm in the blue, a hundred yards, lost the channel
between my ears, trying to see that welcoming light. there, I think I am asleep again.
am I the subject the dream is searching for?
repetitive chalk marks on the cement, angry bruises, a wish to go - can't control these
knobs. they come from the
back room. trying on knobs.
I place my tongue on the twilight, press into it,
it seems to run up the hinges of the closet door, time to
PUT the PHOTOGRAPHS AWAY, you're getting too high, high on the swing, all alone up there,
alongside Her & her HAIRDOO
scattered freight of personhood, garbage collector in his terrible crouch...


they're convincing me that something is definitely going on behind my back.


coughing, shifting, rippling along under the floorboards.

hollowing. leaving space

for the others.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home