Thursday, December 28, 2006

The World of Erosion, Section Five



5

there is a place they sell items people shed off their backs, and someone's
world is

going to die there... hawk trills skeet shot
crack piety's fault the buckshot came out fast,
cracking

the sky in half. COME IN CLOSER FATHER, say anything but
stop. "give me a dime I want to see it," the easy land passing by, wuthering,
forget it, we were too young, we bore discussion like church clothes


"who are you there?" come in please holding the end of your arm with your hand as it pulls itself out of the satin pillowcase, those were the days, when

Patios. Gave. Me. Sudden. Headaches.

stick and bag, beating across the rocky crop, animals, foraging, to rise folding clapping,
holding my ears the bullet went and "I can hardly hear you-" "undo the chains"
clear night, isn't it, Henri? walk on the right side, dear, the mosquitoes won't catch you
running and laughing grandfather has bees there grandmother goes to where they make boats are we inside? too close, spatial faux pas: a few things going

noting it (check it) off
confuse them with stereo hookup a while
wise feet wait for nature to move, I can't see you don't fa fade away
from me again I'm sweating got to find her take it running please
stop moving breaking me up
someone died again
almost
or, why don't we get rid of these men finally?

I'm behind the public's back, watching I trip and cut away, the influence slakes
me electricity in the
cloud over the highway - when I'm there I hear the sterile V-shape, airship of identity-less souls - get to them, can't, get to sleep, the room, receding, it's, in my head I, think it's the charcoal sketch over the urn over the bed, I can't open my eyes

light is the puzzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home